My pastor, Dr. Tom Lindberg of First Assembly Memphis, is a very positive and encouraging pastor, always. Yesterday in morning worship, he told us he wanted to make predictions we could count on about the November election. What he then declared was so uplifting I asked for permission to share it further. May you be blessed by my pastor’s wisdom.
A Prediction for the 2016 Election
On November 8, millions of people will go to the polls to vote in our national election. I have a prediction to make about the election. I predict that on November 9,
- The Lord God Almighty will still be King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
- Jesus Christ will still be our Savior, Healer, and Baptizer.
- The Holy Spirit will continue to fill His people with wisdom and power, and greater will be the One in us than he that is in the world.
- On November 9 I predict the Bible will still be God’s eternal Word. Heaven and earth will fade away, but not God’s Word.
- I predict God’s church will continue to march ahead in might and power, for the gates of hell cannot stop God’s church.
- And I predict on November 9 that God’s plan for this world will not change. His plan still concludes with “the Lord Himself descending from heaven with a shout and the voice of the archangel. The dead in Christ shall rise first, then we that are alive and remain shall be caught up with them to meet the Lord Jesus in the air. So shall we ever and eternally be with the Lord.”
That’s my prediction for November 9 and election 2016. Take courage!!
You can learn more about our church famemphis.net and reach Dr. Lindberg at email@example.com.